Performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring. Position also requires preparation of written field reports associated with industrial hygiene, asbestos and microbial projects. The position will require travel to and from job locations with mileage reimbursement included.
- BS in industrial hygiene, health & safety, biological or physical science is preferred
- Possesses CSST or other certifications
- Asbestos inspector certifications preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent customer skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and pass annual physical and respirator fit test exams
- Physical ability to climb, crawl and access a variety of different areas
- Flexible with work hours as shifts will vary and available for night and weekend work, as needed
- Out of town travel may be needed occasionally
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.