FACS Training now offers virtual AHERA & Lead Refresher courses online. Take refreshers from the comfort of your home on your own time.
FACS Training is the trainer of choice for conscientious professionals who seek informed, effective practices that genuinely protect worker safety and reduce project liability. We draw upon multiple experts with decades of hazardous materials experience to help clients reduce their liability and protect public health.
Our instructors are practicing consultants, contractors, and environmental health & safety personnel from several different firms, allowing students to benefit from a variety of perspectives and approaches. Many of our instructors have been actively involved in developing and revising local, state, and federal environmental regulations over the past four decades. We infuse our interactive classes with a little humor and the knowledge that regulations sometimes contradict each other and common sense. We encourage discussion of genuine case studies and participants’ on-the job experiences to help participants develop practical solutions to real-world problems and avoid costly mistakes.
Individuals wishing to obtain or maintain asbestos or lead certifications may join our open enrollment classes while a much broader range of training is available on a contract basis. FACS also welcomes requests from organizations seeking training at your location, tailored to your needs.
Construction Activities (Inspection, Remediation, Awareness)
- Haz-Mats in Building/Construction (Asbestos, Lead, Silica, PCBs, Mold, Mercury, Arsenic, etc.)
- Soil Contamination, Naturally Occurring Asbestos, Asbestos Cement Pipe
- Training for both Haz-Mat and non-Haz-Mat Contractors working with/around Hazardous Materials
Liability Reduction & Risk Management
- “In-Place” Operations & Maintenance Haz-Mat Management Courses
- Liability Reducing In-House Haz-Mat Policies and/or Project Specifications
- Courses Designed for Building Owners, Regulators, Architects, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Trades, etc.
Your AHERA course was enlightening, as well as shocking. I learned quite a bit on what I didn't know, pertaining to air sampling, bulk sampling, and the difference between "legal limits and safe limits".Chris Rucker
Senior Superintendent, Plant Construction