Do you have multiple properties, vendors with complicated invoices, or risk revenue loss from property downtime? FIRM is your solution to incident response management.
From small pipe leaks to a wide range of unplanned incidents, FACS Incident Response Management (FIRM) lessens the impact of these situations by providing hands-free incident management services. Helping reduce the cost and potential liability of an incident, FIRM works to minimize business interruptions by resolving each situation in a consistent and timely manner.
Air quality concerns, toilet overflows, pipe leaks, biohazards and flooding are all examples of emergency events that can be managed by FACS, your single point of contact. No matter the incident, FACS can safely, cost-effectively and consistently handle a variety of crises, from mold-related structural issues to property damage caused by opioid use & manufacturing.
Key Components of FIRM
- One call is all that is needed. Call line is staffed 24/7
- Response follows customer-specific protocols
- Standardized national account vendor pricing
- Ability to source and manage vendors for consistent service at all locations
- Avoid business interruption by minimizing property downtime
- Cloud-based reporting system to easily track incidents
- Complete audits of vendor invoicing to minimize billing errors
- Real-time incident reports available 24/7
- Helps manage regulatory requirements (OSHA, EPA, and local)
Since we implemented the FIRM program, we have really gained control of our restoration vendors and costs associated with our incidents. In the first quarter after implementation we saved 32% on labor and almost 20% on equipment charges. FIRM also saved us $5,000 on invoice errors right away. The program provides the checks and balances we need when emergencies take time away from our main priorities.Mike McCamish
Director Property Management, GreenTree Property Management
Property Management Company Keeps Incident Response Costs & Headaches Under Control
Sequoia Equities owns and manages 49 multi-family communities, spanning the West Coast from Los Angeles to Seattle. As the number of managed properties grew, incident response demanded a larger share of the budget and increasingly became a source of irritation and distraction to staff…See the full case study