Positions available in Grand Rapids
- Create incident items in tracking program (Response Tracker) when an incident occurs at a client’s
property (mainly water damage, trauma clean-up, fire, etc..) and manage regular data input
throughout the duration of the project.
- Communicate with vendors, as needed, to maintain regular project updates.
- Assess updates and determine if additional response by FACS is warranted based on set criteria.
- Manage project logs and monitor project flow by tracking proposals/authorizations, issuing
follow-up notifications with FACS team and clients as needed.
- Upon receiving signed authorizations, schedule projects with Project Managers and prepare
project document, PIF/POS.
- Assist in recording assessment notes and laboratory results and in preparing and reviewing reports
to be issued to clients.
- Pending approval, issue completed reports to clients in a timely manner following project
- Assist in development, critical review, and implementation of new methods and procedures for
EH&S program development
- Knowledge normally acquired through the first two to three years of college, such as an associate’s
degree in science, business, communication, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Credentialed and/or knowledge of Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICR).
- Two years of property restoration experience or similar trade.
- One year of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in project
coordination and monitoring.
- Problem solving skills related to projects and incidents, ability to maintain confidentiality of
- A team player with customer service orientation whose strengths include organizational skills,
attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.