Associate Incident Manager
Positions available in Grand Rapids
Support the FIRM team with various tasks which includes entering project data in FIRM/client tracking software, work with Incident Managers and Project Managers to maintain daily program progress. Provide standard office assistance as needed.
They will be responsible for the following:
- Uploading documents into software systems
- Create Incident in FIRM Tracking program or other when incident occurs at client’s property
- Routinely updates AMBs as directed. Examples: Properties, vendor call tree, FACS contacts, Client contacts
- Transfer/Enter updates provided by Senior or Associate IM into tracking software
- Research Account/Client information as requested by FIRM Managers
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations
- Assist in coverage of client accounts
- Call Client communities and locations to introduce FIRM Program participation
- Assist as needed with client or vendor onboarding
- Assist with client and vendor personnel changes in FIRM tracking software or other
- Knowledge normally acquired through four years of college, such as a bachelor’s degree in science, business, communication, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive relationships with partners.
- Team Skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels in the organization, internally and externally.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills, ability to prioritize, complete tasks and resourcefulness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Office setting and online conference calls.
- Business casual attire.