Principal | Chief Executive Officer
Bay Area/Northern California Office
B.S., Biological Sciences, Northern Illinois University, 1988
Certifications and Registrations
Certified Asbestos Consultant #04-3666, State of California
State of California DHS Certified Lead-Related Construction Supervisor Project Monitor
Inspector/Assessor Project Designer #S199, #M199, #I199, #D199
Mr. Vinciguerra has over twenty two years of professional environmental consulting experience. He is an Instructor for the University of California, Center for Occupational Environmental Health’s Lead-Based Paint Inspector/Assessor course.
Mr. Vinciguerra is responsible for all aspects of Forensic Analytical Consulting Services divisions. Through his visionary leadership, Mr. Vinciguerra maintains the company culture and focus on overall customer service. This includes interfacing with the Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Local Directors, Program Managers, Project Managers and Field Technicians.
He has conducted a variety of occupational and environmental health and safety and indoor air quality studies. He provides expert witness testimony. In addition, Mr. Vinciguerra designed asbestos, mold, lead hazard and other environmental hazard remediation specifications for commercial, industrial and military properties.
Prior to being employed at Forensic Analytical, Mr. Vinciguerra was the Laboratory Manager for Micro-Fiber Laboratories in Northbrook, Illinois where he supervised field and laboratory technicians, instructed the 3-day AHERA asbestos worker training course, performed PLM, PCM and atomic absorption spectroscopy analyses. During his tenure at Micro-Fiber Laboratories, he also served as Health and Safety Director for Lake County Grading Company. This entailed managing all health and safety aspects for the Superfund cleanup of John-Manville’s Waukegan, Illinois facility.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
Member, Vistage/TEC, 2005-present
Member, Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC), 1994-present
Member, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), 1994-present
Member, American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), 2003-present
Board Member, Hayward Education Foundation, 2006-2010
- Building Inspection and Management Planning for Asbestos
- Asbestos Abatement Project Designer
- Asbestos Abatement Contractors/Supervisor
- Microscopical Identification of Asbestos
- Sampling and Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Dust (NIOSH 582)
- Developing an OSHA Compliance Program
- Engineering Management of Lead Coated Structures
- Lead-Based Paint Abatement Project Designer
- Lead-Based Paint Inspection and Assessment
- Lead-Based Paint Supervision and Monitoring
- Comprehensive Industrial Hygiene Review, UC Berkeley Extension
- Fred Vinciguerra, “Lead Recognition & Specification Development”, Steel Structure Painting Council,
Northern California Chapter Annual Meeting, Pleasant Hill, CA, June, 1995.
- Fred Vinciguerra, “Fundamentals of XRF”, Lead Solutions, Training Seminar, Oakland, CA 1993.