Thomas S. Barczak Jr.
Grand Rapids Office4635 44th Street, Suite C-150
Kentwood, MI 49512
Environmental Science/Biology/Microbiology Course Work, Purdue University
B.S. Integrative Studies, Ferris State University (2019)
Certifications and Registrations
- Microscopy Fungal Spore Identification Certification – McCrone Research Institute
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Mold Assessments Consultant – MAC0298
- State of Florida Certified Mold Assessor – MRSA1255
- American Council for Accredited Certification – Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant – (CIEC 09100001)
- Indoor Air Quality Association – Grand Rapids Chapter Director 2017
Thomas is responsible for the operation and overall success of Forensic Analytical with the Chicago, Grand Rapids, Michigan and FIRM markets. He assists with business strategy development and execution along with team growth and client satisfaction. He is focused on business development and positive client interaction on a national level while overseeing growth throughout the Midwest.
Thomas has experience working in the Indoor Air Quality industry since 1999. He has extensive experience in examination of indoor air quality, performing assessment surveys, moisture origination identification, consulting and managing mold remediation projects. He has directed and supervised over 700 remediation projects ranging from residential to commercial and large hotel facilities throughout the U.S.
Previously, Thomas was also a co-designer for onsite mobile laboratory technology. He has received extensive training working under the supervision of a Certified Industrial Hygienist.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Indoor Air Quality Association (Member)
- American Council for Accredited Certification – Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant
- McCrone Research Institute – Fungal Spore Identification
- Restoration Consultants Indoor Air Quality – Sacramento, CA
- Video-Air Mold Consultants – Houston, TX