Assistant Director - San Francisco
San Francisco/Bay Area Office
B.S., Kinesiology, San Francisco State University, 2004
Certifications and Registrations
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health, Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) #11-4806
- California Department of Public Health, Lead Inspector/Assessor #20051
- Sampling and Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Dust: NIOSH 582
Paulo has over 14 years of experience in environmental consulting, with specialization in asbestos, lead and microbial contamination and remediation. He has performed a wide variety of indoor air quality investigations, asbestos and lead surveys and inspections, as well as mold and moisture mapping. He has extensive asbestos abatement and mold remediation project oversight experience for numerous industry sectors including, healthcare, defense, property management, hospitality, higher education and insurance agencies. Paulo provides technical oversight of consulting staff for asbestos, lead and mold and moisture projects, which includes review of work scope, field work and client deliverables.
Paulo currently is involved in the overall operations management of the San Francisco office, which has a staff of over 30 people and is the company’s corporate office. He also manages some of the company’s biggest clients, which include construction contractors, developers and healthcare facility managers.
- AHERA Building Inspector, Contractor/Supervisor, Project Designer and Management Planner initial courses and annual refresher courses
- CDPH Accredited Lead Inspector Assessor initial course and annual refreshers courses
- NIOSH 582-Sampling and Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Dust Course, 2006
- 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Course, 2017
- Environmental Information Association National Conference & Exhibition, March 2019