Greater Los Angeles Office
M.S., Industrial Hygiene/Environmental and Occupational Health, California State University, Northridge, 2015
B.S., Chemistry, California State University, Northridge, 1995
Certifications and Registrations
- Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certificate # CP 12265
Madeleine provides comprehensive and proactive industrial hygiene project management, indoor air quality (IAQ), and indoor environmental quality (IEQ) services. These services consist of conducting occupational exposure assessments, indoor air quality investigations, including mold/moisture and smoke and soot contamination in diverse locations, including residential homes, private businesses, and healthcare facilities. These investigations involve research and sampling, interpretation of data, preparation of reports with conclusions and recommendations for compliance with appropriate health and safety regulations and industry standards.
Madeleine has over 20 years of experience as an air-quality environmental chemist. She has managed a Semi-Volatile Organics/Industrial Hygiene laboratory and has extensive knowledge of OSHA, NIOSH, and EPA sampling and analytical methodologies. Madeleine also has vast experience in health & safety and hazardous waste.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- American Industrial Hygiene Association, National member
- American Industrial Hygiene Association, Southern California Section member (SCAIHA):
- Member: 2012-Present
- Award Recipient: SCAIHA Scholarship, 2013
- Dangazyan, M. “Something Stinks: How Analyzing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Helped Odor Evaluation”, Southern California Joint Technical Symposium 2019, Carson, CA, October 2019