Barczak, Jr., Thomas S.
Director - FACS Managed Services
Midwest Region Office
Coursework, Biology, Purdue University
Certifications and Registrations
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Mold Assessments Consultant – MAC0298
- State of Florida Certified Mold Assessor – MRSA1255
- American Council for Accredited Certification – Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant – 09100001
Thomas has experience working in the Indoor Air Quality industry since 1999. He has extensive experience in examination of indoor air quality, performing assessment surveys, moisture origination identification, consulting and managing mold remediation projects. He has directed and supervised over 600 remediation projects ranging from residential to commercial and large hotel facilities throughout the U.S.
Thomas has also completed over 1100 moisture and mold projects and assessments with a strong emphasis in the hospitality and medical sectors.
Previously, Thomas was also a co-designer for onsite mobile laboratory technology. He has received extensive training working under the supervision of a Certified Industrial Hygienist.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- American Council for Accredited Certification – Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant
- McCrone Research Institute – Fungal Spore Identification
- Restoration Consultants Indoor Air Quality – Sacramento, CA
- Video-Air Mold Consultants – Houston, TX