Are you ready for the changes to the new silica dust exposure regulations? If not, I have some really good news for you, both Fed-OSHA and Cal/OSHA have announced that the new effective date for the regulations has been moved to September 23rd, 2017. You now have some additional time to prepare.
FACS has prepared a free 1 hour webinar to help explain these new regulations. Join us as we discuss the changing landscape associated with silica dust exposure in the construction industry.
The Impacts of Crystalline Silica Dust Exposure in Construction
May 17th, 2017
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Presented by: Michelle Rosales, MPH, CIH
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services
This one hour webinar will cover:
- The history of respirable crystalline in the workplace
- Silica use in construction
- Silica dust exposure health effects
- OSHA updates
- Exposure controls and key provisions
- Silica dust exposure sampling and analysis planning
- State and Federal compliance schedules
- Best industry practices
We look forward to providing this timely information to you and your team as we prepare to comply with these new OSHA regulations. Follow the link below to reserve your place today.