Managing all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and/or other industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- A current CA Certified Asbestos Consultant and/or CA Certified Industrial Consultant or Hygienist (CAC/CIC/CIH)
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred (10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree)
- 10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40 WPM
- A valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel when necessary and flexibility in schedule