To maintain the highest levels of safety, quality and compliance when it comes to coatings, linings and corrosion control, you need a dedicated partner with years of proven experience in the industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety fields. Founded in 1986, Forensic Analytical Consulting Services (FACS) provides environmental health and safety services to clients throughout the U.S. To learn more about how we serve the industrial painting, coatings, linings, and corrosion control industries, contact us today.
Services for the Coatings and Corrosion Control Industry
Serving customers in the industrial, commercial and manufacturing industries, as well as refineries, foundries, infrastructure facilities and governmental agencies, FACS’s team of highly accredited scientists, managers and technical field staff can provide a full range of services essential to the efficiency of coatings and corrosion control projects.
Our industrial hygiene consulting services are designed to meet the needs of the painting, coatings and corrosion control industries and include:
- Worker Exposure Assessments and Environmental Monitoring
- Bulk Sampling and Hazardous Materials Assessment
- Ventilation and Engineering Control Design and Evaluation
- Pre- and Post-Project Site Assessment and Reporting
- Exposure Control Strategies (Design and Management)
- EH&S Compliance Review, Design, Assessment and Training
- Complex Site-Specific Work Plans and IIPP Consulting
- Physical Agent Exposure Assessment (Heat, Cold, Noise, Vibration and Ergonomics)
- EH&S Site-Specific Surveys, Audits and Training
- FACSTrack Hazardous Building Materials Tracking (Collected and Cloud-Based)
- FACS Incident Response Management (FIRM) Services
Industrial Hygiene Consulting Services from FACS
With a commitment to making science-based decisions, FACS offers consulting services that are consistent with current regulatory guidelines and compliance criteria in the arena of environmental health and safety. Whether you require emergency response services or a comprehensive risk management program, our industrial hygiene consulting firm can tailor a solution that works for your business, agency, or facility. Reach out to your local FACS office for further information about how we can meet your consulting needs in the painting, coating, lining, corrosion control industries.