Senior Project Manager
Positions available in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco
FACS has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager for all of our office locations. The successful candidates will have at least 8 years experience in industrial hygiene and safety consulting including assessment of asbestos, lead, microbial agents; as well as indoor air quality assessments or other industrial hygiene investigations. Experience in healthcare settings is a plus. The Senior Project Manager position requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience. This can include asbestos, lead, microbiological inspections, exposure monitoring and sampling.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and/or other industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. The successful Sr. Project Manager will be able to achieve 100% of billable revenue target as set by the company and maintain client relationships with existing clients to grow customer base. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- Working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts, and the use of common IEQ field instruments with valid certifications
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or experience successfully managing large and complex projects in at least one area of our service lines offered
- Certified Industrial Hygienist preferred
- Have established relationships with at least one client from successfully managing their projects and be the client’s main contact for the company
- BA in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred
- 10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree
- Possess professional and proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel when necessary and flexibility in schedule