Senior Project Manager, Emergency Response
Positions available in Remote (position not location-specific)
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services currently has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager responsible for handling Emergency Responses for our clients outside of our office network. The successful candidates will have a minimum of 8 years of related experience and is either a CIH or on track to become a CIH.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. The successful Sr. Project Manager will be able to achieve 100% of billable revenue target as set by the company and maintain client relationships with existing clients to grow customer base. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- Knowledge and documented experience of applying and directing others in industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety concepts. Successful experience in leading and investigating Mold, Methamphetamine and Fentanyl contamination projects a plus.
- Working knowledge on the use of common IEQ field instruments with valid
- May possess their CIH, CAC or other certifications and have worked under the discretion of that
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or experience successfully managing large and complex projects as personnel in multiple areas of our service lines
- Working knowledge and experience of mold and water
- Have established relationships with at least one client from successfully managing their projects and be the client’s main contact for the
- BA in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is (10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree.)
- Possess professional and proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40
- Valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable