Positions available in Remote (position not location-specific)
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Provide one to one training to end-users on an on-going basis.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Perform acquisition due diligence and calculate acquisition valuation scenarios.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security, best practices, and overall functionality.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications.