Sharon is the Chief Operations Officer for FACS. Her goal is to make positive impact on the organizational growth of the company, staff and clients.
Sharon has over 25 years of business management experience, having worked her way up in management early in her career in multiple positions with hard work ethic and a positive attitude.
Some areas of expertise and knowledge include financial planning, operational excellence, developing and implementation of productive infrastructures, training and strategic planning. This knowledge has been utilized in several different industries including: Photography, Education, Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Environmental.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
- Certified Industrial Hygienist #4574, Comprehensive Practice, American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Member, Vistage – 15 years
Key strengths include:
• Working with executive leadership teams to establish operational efficiencies
• Strategic planning
• Key performance indicators
• Standard businesses practices and procedures across all departments within the organization
As a previous president of an international imaging company, Sharon developed and realigned distribution channels, restructured domestic sales policies and addressed long term business growth in foreign countries. In addition, Sharon was responsible for implementing progressive changes in order to meet and exceed market demands and establish new supply chain relationships and increased brand awareness.
Sharon’s previous positions include production manager, accounting manager, vice president of sales and operations and president.