BSRT, Radiological Technology, California State University of Northridge, 2002
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
Michelle is also involved in litigation support and oversight for numerous complex litigation claims for both plaintiff and defense attorneys. These projects also require in-depth investigative research, sampling, and data interpretation, preparation of reports with recommendations and conclusions, and the involvement in litigation procedures.
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienist, National member
- Rosales, M., Steve Long. “Health Housing Inspection and Remediation Techniques”. Lead and Health Housing Conference. Marina Del Ray, CA. January 2013.
- Rosales, M. “Infection Control in Healthcare”. Abatix. Santa Fe Springs, CA. February 26, 2013.
- Andrew, M.S., M. Rosales. “Field Evaluation of Passive Ozone Detector Badges for use as a Screening Tools during Ozone Treatment”. AIHCE 2010, Indianapolis, June 2012
- Rosales, M., Larry Wayne. “Evaluating Wildfire Smoke Impact”. Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) – Local Section. Los Angeles, CA. July 2011.
- Rosales, M. “Mold and Remediation”. California Real Estate Inspectors Association (CREIA). Ontario, CA. April 2011.
- Rosales, M., M.S. Andrew, D. Cox. “Evaluating Community Noise Levels: A Case Study of Residential Impact.” AIHCE 2010, Denver, CO, June 2010
- Andrew, M.S., M. Rosales, M. Waz. “Evaluation of Damage and Environmental Health Risk of Fire Contamination in Buildings: Two Case Studies” Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)/ Air Conditioning Contract of America Conference and Expo, Tampa, FL, March 2010
- “Assessment and Remediation of PCBs in the Built Environment” AIHA, 2017 (contributing author).
- “Evaluating a Structure Fire: An IH Guide to Smoke’s Impact” The Synergist, October 2016.
- “From Hardhats to Hair Covers: IEQ Investigations in Healthcare Facilities” The Synergist, July 2015