CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
NIOSH 582 Sampling and Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Dust
Russ provides traditional industrial hygiene services and innovative health and safety management programs for building owners, facility managers, construction and engineering professionals, risk management and legal professionals. As the Chief Marketing Officer, Russ manages all aspects of FACS’ sales and marketing efforts. This position offers Russ a unique perspective when addressing industrial hygiene issues and gives Russ the opportunity to work with many clients across industry sectors ranging from hospitality to healthcare. In addition, Russ has extensive disaster response experience which includes work on many high profile hotels, casinos and commercial properties that were heavily damaged from hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma.
Russ is also an engaging and experienced presenter and regularly speaks at national industry trade groups, seminars and client meetings.
- Risk and Insurance Management Society – Associate Member
- Northwest Environmental Business Council – Member
- California Hotel Lodging Association
- American Hotel Lodging Association
- 15th Annual Construction Conference, Willis Insurance, Nashville, TN
- Willis Insurance Regional Meetings (Atlantic City, NJ; Bossier City, LA; Las Vegas, NV; Elizabeth, IN; Tunica, MS)
- Hospitality Risk Managers National Conference, Moderator, Las Vegas, NV
- Annual Meeting, Environmental Concerns – Hospitality Harrah’s National Risk Managers, Portland, OR
- Skanska Builders, Proactive Construction Risk Assessments in Healthcare, Portland, OR
- National Association of Insurance National Convention, Women Reducing Risk Using Science, Orlando, FL
- Western Region Microbial Contamination Regional Convention Workshop – The Practice of Industrial Hygiene and its Implication in Toxic Tort, San Diego, CA
- Swinerton Builders, Environmental Health and Safety Concerns for General Contractors Lead in Construction