Providing Integrated EH&S Solutions
Industrial Hygiene for industrial and manufacturing environments varies greatly based upon the type of facility. Forensic Analytical Consulting Services (FACS) has extensive experience working in a multitude of these environments to include paper and pulp mills, oil refineries, distribution facilities, power generation and transmission facilities, telecom providers, manufacturing plants, aircraft manufacturing facilities and many others.
In industrial environments, great care must be taken to follow site specific health and safety protocols. One must always be aware of their surroundings. More important, however, is to fully understand how environmental conditions impact the workers and others in the facility. This awareness comes from years of experience and knowledge working in industrial and manufacturing environments. FACS has the professionals you need to maintain a healthy work environment.
- Facility-wide environmental audits
- Site specific surveys and analysis for asbestos, lead, mold, other
- Surveys and project designs prior to demolition or renovation
- Water intrusion and mold support services
- Legionella and other bacteria sampling of water systems
- Operations and maintenance planning
- IAQ sampling and analysis
- Construction, engineering and maintenance support services
- Respirator fit testing and management programs
- Disaster response
- Litigation and risk management support services