Providing Integrated EH&S Solutions
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc., (FACS) has long been a consultant to the hospitality and gaming industries. Our professionals understand the complexities of working in a hotel environment and appreciate the need to often coordinate activities between legal, risk management, construction, engineering, facilities, and often housekeeping. For the complex properties, it is critical to also involve food and beverage, entertainment staff, and any potential tenants that might be impacted by a project or event. The involvement of the various departments is scaled to the size of the project, but it is important to recognize the potential impacts to the property and ultimately the guest experience.
FACS also has extensive experience responding to unplanned events to include water overflows, broken or damaged piping systems, floods, and hurricanes. We can help assess the damage, create a defined scope of work, meet with the owner and insurance representatives, help select remediation contractors, manage projects, and provide sampling and analysis documentation that ultimately will help to reduce risk and limit liability.
- Facility wide environmental health audits
- Asbestos and lead surveys prior to demolition or renovation
- Water intrusion/mold inspections in common areas and guest towers
- Legionella and other bacteria sampling of water systems, common areas, and HVAC systems
- IAQ sampling and analysis
- Disaster response
- Litigation and risk management support services