Data to Information, Information to Solutions
Track hazardous building materials; asbestos, lead, mold, PCBs and other contaminants in your facilities easily and efficiently with FACSTrack from Forensic Analytical Consulting Services (FACS). This web-based, interactive system allows you to view and organize documents and photos related to your project with just the click of a button. Each room in a location is noted in one of 3 categories; containing HBM materials, not surveyed, or cleaned, with all supporting documents attached. Have all of your locations online and accessible 24/7. To learn more about FACSTrack, call our FACS consultants at 844-430-7755 today.
Optimize your environmental survey management system with FACSTrack, a Cloud-based solution built for modern businesses. Featuring digitized diagrams, FACSTrack lets you visually identify where hazardous building materials are located in your building for improved inventory mapping. You’ll also have respective photos of identified areas right at your fingertips. When you log into your FACSTrack account, you can enjoy the following features:
- Visual Identification of installed hazardous materials using AutoCAD or other site drawings
- Visibility of agents by layers in room (floorings, ceilings, mastic and walls)
- Inclusion of previous survey and laboratory records
- Allows for quick reference in emergency situations
- Can be shared with your outside vendors
- Easy to update providing the most current data to stakeholders
- Access can be structured for use by key personnel
No matter where you are or the time of day, FACSTrack offers web-based tracking of contaminants and their locations in your facility, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact Your FACS Representative
From construction projects to building maintenance, FACSTrack can help ensure that you, your employees, and contractors remain on the same page while eliminating any confusion related to emergency response. To learn more about this web-based, interactive system, call our team today at 844-430-7755. You can also speak with your local FACS representative by contacting your nearest FACS office.