FACS has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager for all of our office locations. The successful candidates will have at least 8 years experience in industrial hygiene and safety consulting including assessment of asbestos, lead, microbial agents; as well as indoor air quality assessments or other industrial hygiene investigations. Experience in healthcare settings is a plus. The Senior Project Manager position requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience. This can include asbestos, lead, microbiological inspections, exposure monitoring and sampling.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and/or other industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. The successful Sr. Project Manager will be able to achieve 100% of billable revenue target as set by the company and maintain client relationships with existing clients to grow customer base. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- Working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts, and the use of common IEQ field instruments with valid certifications
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or experience successfully managing large and complex projects in at least one area of our service lines offered
- Must possess their CIH, CAC or other certifications and have worked under the discretion of that certification
- Have established relationships with at least one client from successfully managing their projects and be the client’s main contact for the company
- BA in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred
- 10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree
- Possess professional and proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel when necessary and flexibility in schedule
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services an equal opportunity employer.