Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is an environmental health consulting firm that provides a wide range of industrial hygiene services to its clients nationally. Established in 1986, our services include professional management of asbestos, lead, mold and water intrusion, indoor environmental quality, environmental health and safety management and litigation support.
FACS has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager in our Sacramento office. The successful candidates will have at least 8 years experience in industrial hygiene and safety consulting including assessment of asbestos, lead, microbial agents; as well as indoor air quality assessments or other industrial hygiene investigations. Experience in healthcare settings is a plus.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and/or other industrial hygiene projects including being the primary contact with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH) preferred
- Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC)
- BS degree in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science
- 10 years relevant experience is an acceptable substitute for a degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective, professional and clear communication skills
- Must be proficient in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position, including all Microsoft Office programs with the ability to learn new programs easily
- Type 35+ words per minute
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license, reliable transportation and have flexible schedule
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and pass annual physical and respirator fit test exams
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
Interested applicants should email a cover letter with their resume describing the following:
- Why you believe you are an excellent candidate to be considered?
- What previous experience (educational and/or professional) has prepared you for this position?
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services an equal opportunity employer.