Managing all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and/or other industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- A minimum of 5 years working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts, and the use of common IEQ field instruments
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred
- 10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40 WPM
- A valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel when necessary and flexibility in schedule
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 28th year in the industry.
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.