Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse, west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are currently hiring our next top performer in our San Francisco Bay Area office. The Project Manager position requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience. This can include asbestos, lead, microbiological inspections, exposure monitoring and sampling.
The ideal candidate will be managing all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and/or other industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- A minimum of 5 years working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts, and the use of common IEQ field instruments
- BA in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred. 10 years relevant experience may be an acceptable substitute for a degree
- Certified Industrial Hygiene certification a plus!
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in all aspects of computing software necessary for the position and type a minimum of 40 WPM
- A valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel when necessary and flexibility in schedule
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and pass annual physical and respirator fit test exams
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days, and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team!
To learn more about us. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.