Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are currently hiring our next top performer in our Grand Rapids area office.
Manage various national environmental projects working with vendors to identify and address project needs. Projects include all aspects of asbestos, lead, mold and other industrial hygiene projects including conversing with potential and existing clients; proposal generation, managing project budgets and generating final reports and remediation specifications. Additional responsibilities include performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring and auditing of safety procedures and applicable regulations associated with industrial hygiene and environmental projects.
- Achieve 100% of billable revenue target as set by the company
- Maintain relationships with clients and grow business from existing customer base
- Refer opportunities for new service lines within existing accounts and/or new customer opportunities to the appropriate FACS sales representative
- Make and log customer service/business development calls in Netsuite
- Prepare proposals and budgets for projects
- Forecasting revenue over 90 day period
- Attend job walks, pre-construction job walks and attend meetings with potential and existing clients
- Review project scope and select tasks and deliverables
- Field calls from potential and existing clients with ability and knowledge to answer questions
- Review project drawings, plans and specifications
- Perform field investigations, monitor project budgets, monitor field personnel activity and quality
- Scope, turn-around time, client interaction, timing and rates
- Review time-entry for staff on projects to ensure correct rates
- Check turn-around times for laboratory analysis and details of outside laboratory charges on the WIP (work in progress) to verify they are entered and correct
- Select, rent or borrow the necessary equipment for projects
- Check charges on WIP to verify they are entered and correct
- Prepare and review reports for projects
- Meet the targets specified in the Incentive Compensation Plan
- Follow the procedure for invoicing projects on a progress or a final close out
- WIP needs to be reviewed daily
- Task invoicing specialist in NetSuite for invoicing
- Provide assistance to accounting when tasked for collections or invoicing issues
- Use NetSuite for the following:
- Enter time and expenses daily
- Enter and update milestones in My Projects
- Revenue forecasting
- Work with supervisor to establish personal operational goals
- Save all project-related paperwork into electronic project file
- Verify equipment calibration and record
- Provide leadership and management to the assigned team of vendors, project coordinators, and technicians
- Work with the project coordinators and follow the procedure for opening new projects; includes completing Project Intake Form with all required information, establish the schedule for the project and assign staff.
- Maintain technical certifications
- Attend required technical training (internal, FACS University, and external)
- Assist in the development of staff
- Participate in QA/QC audits
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a project manager and/or experience successfully managing large and complex projects in at least one area of our service lines offered.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to understand client objectives and apply these objectives in developing SOW for projects that meet customer expectations and delivers maximum value to both client and FACS.
- Effective, professional and clear communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexibility in work schedule and willing to travel to different project locations, as needed.
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Experience in using ERP software with Project Management and CRM features
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Health and Safety, Biological or Physical Science is preferred
- 10 years relevant experience is an acceptable substitute for a degree
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team!
To learn more about us. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.