Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse, West Coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are currently hiring our next top performer in our Hayward, CA office. The Project Coordinator is to work with the Project Managers providing support and daily project updates. They will facilitate achieving the various milestones of projects, to allow the Project Managers to focus more on the technical and logistical aspects of the projects.
- Build consistent and ongoing relationships; including, scheduling meetings if needed, with clients and serve as a point of contact.
- Work within NetSuite to assign and monitor proposals, opportunity numbers, setup projects, process purchase/change orders.
- Prepare, track, and enter proposals for Project Managers, and handle all incoming purchase orders/change orders.
- Maintain an organized filing system to save all projects, contracts, purchase/change orders, and photos.
- Collecting pertinent job, billing, and purchase order information from the client.
- Assist Administration Assistant with front desk, scheduling jobs, and monitor job progress.
- Perform various support duties including completion of time cards and expense reports for Project Managers and Technicians.
- Work with accounting to generate invoices, determine invoicing issues, help with collections, work with project managers, and accounting on work in progress.
- Assist with report coordination and writing, and assembling electronic reports, printing and binding hard copy reports.
- Update forecast in Google Sheets, mail/email reports to clients.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3 Years providing internal and/or external customer or office support.
- Associate’s degree at minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently while being efficient and detail-oriented.
- Strong computer technical skills with the ability to learn new programs easily. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge or experience using NetSuite a plus.
- The ability to review and summarize data analytics is also desirable.
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team! To learn more about us and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is an equal opportunity employer.