Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, (FACS), is a large and diverse west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies, and many others.
We are currently hiring our next top performer in our Grand Rapids, MI office. The Project Coordinator position requires a minimum of 3 years of Administrative Assistant experience and an Associate’s Degree. The Project Coordinator will work with the FMS Director and Senior Incident Manager to facilitate achieving various milestones for each local project so that Project and Incident Managers achieve a higher rate of efficiency and provide a greater customer experience. The individual will provide administration support to the FMS office while responsible for the overall maintenance of the office as well as being the first point of contact to clients and assisting the office in all administrative aspects.
- Prepare opportunities, proposals and budgets for projects.
- Manage project-specific contracts.
- Primary client contact when Project and Incident Managers are not available.
- Follow the procedure for opening new projects; includes completing Project Intake Forms (PIF) with all required information, assist with scheduling projects and work with the Senior Incident Manager to assign staff.
- Work with Senior Project Manager and Incident Managers to determine and monitor project scope, turn-around time, client interaction, timing, and rates.
- Review time entry for staff on projects to ensure correct rates and service codes are used.
- Monitor turnaround times for laboratory analysis and details of outside laboratory charges on the WIP (work in progress) to verify they are entered and correct.
- Coordinate laboratory orders with Project Managers.
- Review charges on WIP with Project Managers to verify accuracy and make changes as directed by Project Managers.
- Assist with report templates, writing, review, assembly and submittal.
- Follow the procedure for invoicing projects on a progress or a final close out.
- Meet with FMS Director, Senior Incident Manager, and Project Managers to review the WIP on projects weekly.
- Task the Invoicing Specialist in NetSuite for invoicing.
- Provide assistance to Accounting when tasked for collections or invoicing issues.
- Complete the fifteen day customer service call to verify client has received all of their deliverables.
- Use NetSuite to enter time, expenses and enter update milestones in Open Projects as directed by the Project Manager.
- Save all project-related paperwork/files into electronic project files.
- Track client’s statuses on AR’s and update FMS Director, Senior Incident Manager and Project Managers.
- Update the status of all projects in NetSuite.
- Assess and develop potential processes to improve work flow efficiencies.
- Keep equipment stocked and schedule calibration and repairs as needed.
- Order equipment and office supplies – keep office stocked with supplies (both office and field-related).
- Answer all incoming phone calls, redirect as necessary, and give accurate information to caller.
- Prepare and send packages and envelopes for US mail, FedEx or UPS.
- Keep track and collect expense reports. Send list to accounting each Monday.
- Keep office organized, clean, and presentable at all times. This includes storage rooms, hallways, warehouses, bathrooms, etc.
- Enter and manage purchase orders for any sub-vendors, supplies or items ordered.
- Other office tasks as assigned.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, calendars, trainings, and general communications for the FMS Team
- Respond to communication requests from clients, partners, FACS offices, and vendors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required along with familiarity with Adobe CS product. Experience with database software such as Netsuite, Quickbooks, and Quickbase are a plus.
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team! To learn more about us and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now ® philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is an equal opportunity employer.