Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are currently hiring our next top performer in our Sacramento Area office. The Program Coordinator individual should be highly organized, work with minimal direction and direct supervision, have a high initiative, an interest in learning new concepts and skills, and technically savvy. They should have professional conduct with the ability to work with and motivate all level positions within the company. This position requires a minimum of 3 years of coordinating experience.
- Coordinate, schedule and attend internal Practice Group meetings/calls
- Track action items and follow-up with responsible parties to ensure timely completion
- Assist with completion of practice group tasks (e.g. compile/edit procedures, format materials, gather/organize data)
Administer the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Program
- Perform QA/QC audits, including searching the project database (NetSuite) and reviewing electronic documents
- Prepare audit summary reports
- Coordinate, schedule and attend QA/QC Program meetings/calls
- Track action items and follow up with responsible parties to ensure completion task
- Assist with management of QA/QC program support systems
- Audit equipment calibration, review staff capability requirement compliance, audit work product, interface with vendors
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with college level coursework in Science preferred
- 2 years internal and external customer service experience:
- Internal: providing support to other offices, project managers, experts, etc.
- External: providing support to clients
- Professional/technical writing experience desired
- Experience working in project teams with different levels within an organization is helpful
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team! To learn more about us and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is an equal opportunity employer.