Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are hiring an experienced Invoicing Clerk for our San Francisco Bay Area office. This position requires a minimum of 3 years or more of accounting experience. More importantly this person will be a proactive problem solver who takes full responsibility for the success of his or her work and takes pride in seeing issues through to their complete resolution. This position is part time with approximately 20 hours per week with flexible work schedule available.
- Responsible for issuing invoices to our customers in a timely manner
- Provide proper documentation with invoices per customer requirements
- Work well with team members to ensure accuracy and provide professional communication at all times
- Managing the delivery of the invoices which can include uploading to the client’s websites, emailing to specific contacts or mailing
- Update client database with invoicing contacts and requirements
- Keep updated notes of activities in client database
- Run work in progress reports to monitor company’s progress and assist as needed
- Backup accounts receivable and accounts payable as needed
- Additional duties or projects as needed
- Great organizational, time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient using Microsoft office with the ability to learn new programs easily
- Experience using NetSuite a plus!
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience with a focus on invoicing
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team! To learn more about us and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is an equal opportunity employer.