Performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring. Position also requires preparation of written of field reports associated with industrial hygiene, asbestos and microbial projects. The position will require travel to and from job locations with mileage reimbursement included.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is a plus
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and pass annual medical and respirator fit test exams
- Physical ability to climb ladders, crawl in crawlspaces and access other difficult areas
- Willingness to travel out of town and be available for night and weekend shifts, as needed
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, as needed
- Have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization.
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.