Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is a large and diverse, west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services has an immediate opening for an experienced or entry-level Industrial Hygiene Field Technician for our Sacramento office location. This position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience including asbestos, lead, microbiological inspections, exposure monitoring and sampling.
Field Technicians are responsible for performing on-site surveys, inspections, assessments, abatement oversight and monitoring. Position also requires preparation of written field reports associated with industrial hygiene, asbestos and microbial projects. The position will require travel to and from job locations with mileage reimbursement included.
- A BA in industrial hygiene, health and safety, biological or physical science is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent customer skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and pass annual physical and respirator fit test exams
- Physical ability to climb, crawl and access a variety of different areas
- Must be flexible with work hours as shifts will vary and available for night and weekend work, as needed. Out of town travel may be needed occasionally.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record, auto insurance and reliable transportation
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.