Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse, west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. We serve the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are currently hiring our next top performer in our San Francisco Bay Area office. The Client Services position requires a minimum of 3 years of customer service experience.
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for maintaining successful relationships with our clients. In addition, they will be responsible for the following:
- Building consistent and ongoing relationships with clients
- Developing new relationships within existing clients
- Looking for new opportunities with existing clients
- Passing leads to the California Sales Manager to follow-up
- Ensuring all trade shows and association events are staffed and attended
- Coordinating with these groups to maintain FACS presence and participation
- Daily interaction with Sales Team and Project Managers
- Attend weekly Sales Team Meetings
- Minimum of 3 years in a customer service setting
- Experience or knowledge of sales techniques a plus
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong computer technical skills with the ability to learn new programs easily. Includes knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using NetSuite a plus
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team!
To learn more about us. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
FACS is an equal opportunity employer.