Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, (FACS), is a large and diverse, west coast-based environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many other industrial hygiene consulting services. FACS serves the needs of facility managers, plant managers and engineers, hospital engineers, infection control officers, attorneys, insurance companies and many others.
We are hiring a regular full time Accounts Payable clerk for our San Francisco Bay Area office. This position requires a minimum of 3 years or more of experience.
The Accounts Payable clerk will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounts payable, ensuring the company’s debts to suppliers and creditors are paid accurately and on time.
- Process checks requests and credit card bills
- 1099 filing
- Updating cash flow
- Review expense reports for proper account coding and receipts attached.
- Gather and record all reference information for vendor payables and purchase orders
- Enters vendor invoices, plan weekly check runs for review by Accounting Manager, review and update purchase orders as necessary, update cash flow as necessary
- Update all records in Netsuite as needed, including contacts, addresses, terms with vendors, notes on invoices, and tasking for assistance on confirming purchase orders and invoices
- Reviewing and recommending terms for vendors
- Cross train and fill-in for co-workers on billing and accounts receivable
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 3 or more years relevant experience in accounts payable, purchase orders and generating checks.
- Computer and technical knowledge of general accounts payable software systems, general accounting software, word processing, spreadsheet, internet based and database software.
- Experience with NetSuite software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize based on timeline.
- Must respond to requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to handle proprietary and confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Ability to work well both independently and with a team.
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. We offer paid training of annual refresher courses and certifications, of applicable certifications required of the position. We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 30th year in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS team! To learn more about us and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is an equal opportunity employer.