Providing Integrated EH&S Solutions
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc., (FACS) has a long history of working with general contractors, residential builders and specialty contractors on thousands of projects over the past 30 years. Our services have been tailored to support contractors during pre-construction planning, at active construction sites, and by providing post-construction verification of site conditions. In short, we have extensive experience working with contractors to help plan and respond to any environmental health concerns that may occur during construction. Whether through proactive planning or response actions, FACS has the ability to work with the team and help reduce the overall cost of construction while also helping to reduce future liability.
FACS also has a complete Healthy Building Program that helps anticipate and prevent environmental concerns during construction. In addition, FACS often teams with insurance professionals on wrap insurance policies. Please be sure to ask us about our EnvirOCIP™ products.
- Asbestos and lead surveys prior to demolition or renovation
- Silica and dust sampling for worker exposure and fence line monitoring
- Water intrusion/mold inspections at critical points during construction
- Legionella and other bacteria sampling of water systems and HVAC systems
- LEED certification services
- IAQ sampling and analysis
- EnvirOCIP™ program